Things to do for Xmas –
- Decorate the booth – Check
- Get out the tree – Check
- Find the tinsel – Check
- Where is the star topper? Oh right . . . – Check
- Fluff up the tree – Check
- Find the ribbon and Christmas paper – Check
- Wrap the presents – Check
Now all the preparations are finished, I’d like to thank you all for your continued support despite the weeks when I haven’t posted and through the weeks I haven’t even been well enough to visit your blogs. Ehlers Danlos Syndrome is hard to manage but it is that much easier knowing I have so many friends in the blogging community.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a fruitful and fun 2017.